BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kameron W.
This product rocks. It truly wakes your skin up in the morning and leaves you feeling refreshed and energized. It has a nice scent as well. It is also a great value in my opinion. I would recommend it for sure.
Terra W.
Mccomb, MS
I love how this cleanser wakes you up and make you alert in the morning. The smell is amazing and is the perfect product to both hydrate and exfoliate your skin.
Shelby W.
Tsaile
I have tried the little bottle and so far when I been using this it makes me pimples go away but since my skin is so sensitive and dry skin it makes it more dry.
Lauren W.
Evansville, WI
This stuff is used by everyone in my family and even some of my friends, its pretty cheap and it works wonders on keeping your skin clean and clear! It really is a great morning burst feeling, with your skin feeling energized you to feel energized!
Rebecca  M.
New Baltimore, MI
I have been using this stuff for a few years and I really like it. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't dry my skin out at all, and it also keeps oil from getting bad. It also wakes you up in the morning. I really like it and would recommend it!
Hannah O.
Greer, SC
Don't really like the beads, the smell is nauseating and it also burns my face. I prefer mousse cleansers or cream. The scrubbing beads are too harsh for my skin.
Noura K.
I love the smell of this and I feel that my face is much smoothr after using it. Keep in mind that this does not claim to treat acne and doesn't have any acne fighting ingredients.
nicole n.
Ballwin, MO
The fresh clean sent alone is enough to help get me going in the morning which is just an added boost. This stuff leaves my skin feeling fresh soft and new! I could really see a glow from my skin once I started using this on a regular basis! LOVE
Miranda L.
Michie, TN
I like this ok I just thought it was kinda meh. It's anither great or bad. It works well enough but it didn't really feel a difference in my skin after using it.
Taylor A.
I use this every time I take a shower. Keeps my face oil free until my next shower and smells wonderful. After rinsing it off, it leaves a nice fresh feeling. Definitely recommend.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?