BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Elva P.
Phoenix, AZ
I used this product and I didn't get any results. Ive always struggled with blackheads and oily skin. I have to give them props on the smell, its smells amazing.
Danielle H.
Schoolcraft, MI
I love the entire Morning Burst collection. It smells so good and it really is a great pick me up for the morning. It's also a nice gentle cleanser that leaves my skin very happy. :)
Mazzie H.
Lock Haven, PA
Love Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser due to the great sent , easy of use, and works well with my sensitive skin! Additionally, this product is ideal for my home because my boyfriend uses it as well.
Jennifer J.
I like this product a lot though I don't always use it. It smells wonderful and its very fresh. It cleans the skin well and doesn't dry it out. I recommend this.
Crystal C.
Clementon, NJ
I pretty much try all of these and this mourning burt one is great and it smells really good I like the beads in it I feel like its slowly deep cleaning my face
Jennifer S.
Beaumont, TX
It burns! It burns!

I know you are suppose to give a facial cleanser a little while to adjust to your skin -- but after 1 day, I gave up. my skin felt so tight and just gross.
Lisbeth M.
I don't know about the waking up part but I do know about the clear skin part. This product is great for cleaning your face. It will leave your face feeling refreshed and awesome.
Shaye S.
I tried it. It definitely didn't leave me feeling refreshed or awake. It did clean my face and my pores looks a lot smaller, but my face was so dry all the time.
Avyanie R.
Boston, MA
I have been using this product since I was 10. It does make me feel refresh and helps wake me up, but I feel like it dries up my skin and makes it irritated. When buying this product I buy a lotion to go along with it so my skin won't be so dry.
Kameron W.
This product rocks. It truly wakes your skin up in the morning and leaves you feeling refreshed and energized. It has a nice scent as well. It is also a great value in my opinion. I would recommend it for sure.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?