BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kacy R.
Golden, CO
It works pretty good for the most part I think it is most for younger girls not for people in there 20s but it refreshes the skin and it makes you wake a bit faster like you just stepped out of a morning shower
Alysha F.
Wyoming, MI
Love this face wash! The smell is great and I feel like it leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean - feels like a deep pore cleaning without the drying out or tight feeling skin! I've used this face wash for years and have never had any complaints!
Allison K.
It isn't exactly skin clearing but it does give a little morning burst! It is a good product to use in the morning. However, it could be improved to benefit acne.
Mattie H.
I love this product to death! In the mornings I don't like coffee and I need something to really wake me up and this is one of them! I she never had anything replace coffee like that!
Crystal C.
Philadelphia, PA
This doesn't help my breakouts or anything but I love to use it in the morning because it wakes me up and makes me feel really refreshed for the day. It also smells pretty good too (:
Melissa H.
Ansonia, CT
I have sensitive skin and mild acne and love it. Doesn't make your face feel oily like some other face washes do. I've tried multiple and this one is my favorite and the price isn't bad either, but I usually wait for it to go on sale and I stock up!
Brenna S.
POCATELLO, ID
I like the smell of this product but it tends to be too harsh for my face. I have to put a lot of face lotion on afterwards just to bring my skin back to normal.
Nicolette P.
Wintersville, OH
This product overall is great.It really does make you feel more awake and refreshed with the delicious citrus sent. While at the same time giving you clean smooth skin.
Ashley V.
Allentown, PA
I use this product every morning and it wakes me up. the product makes my face softer. totally affordable for the size not to mention i just started buying the normal bottle. i was using the travel bottles before.
Nicole V.
I actually feel awake and refresh after using it, it makes my skin feel better too, idk if it helps with acne because I don't have break outs but overall I love it
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?