BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
MyCaila P.
Inverness, FL
Great in the mornings the smell and coolness of the wash helps wake me up more than the other morning washes i would use. i defiantly would recommend this product to anyone
Christine C.
Miami
Love this product! Made me feel awake and refreshed. My skin felt clean and soft so it was effective. I bought it at Walmart, cvs, or Walgreens. I kept buying it for a while and I would recommend it.
Erica S.
orlando, FL
I use this every morning when i wake up and it gives my face such a refreshing feel :)
i love the clean and clear brand! :) i been using this since it came out and i am happy with this! i recommend :)
tara p.
I use this face wash every morning when I wake up, and before I go to bed. It has an amazing smell, and is not harsh on the face. It works well with my skin, which can sometimes be oily. I've used many other face washes before, but this seems to be the most effective for me.
Aneleh D.
Burbank, CA
Ok, I have been using this product for as long as I can remember. It's called morning Burst & I really feel like it gives me a morning burst boost! Love it. Very refreshing.
Adrianna D.
Love the morning Burgers it is my favorite it smells good you can feel it as your exfoliating the little beads in doesn't seem like it does too much to my skin but I know it definitely feels good in the morning like wakes you right up
Desiree A.
Clean and clear products are very good and this one in particular makes your skin feel soft and clean in the morning it refreshes and awakens your face I bought it in a duo pack and I recommended!!
Tabetha B.
Barboursville, WV
I love the feeling it gives me when I wash my face with it in the morning ! It wakes me up and makes me feel so refreshed. I always feel ready to start the day ! It's a good fair price and never a disappointment
Davina H.
My skin looked dry, flaky, blotchy, and itched tremendously after using this wash. I was not at all pleased with this product. I wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Mary G.
Indianapolis, IN
Every time I have used this product I have been pleased by the immediate refreshing feeling it leaves on my face. However, this cleanser doesn't have a long-lasting effect. Additionally, it showed no improvement for acne and blemishes, and sometimes left my face feeling dry.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?