BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Ashley H.
Blacklick, OH
I have the red one it has strawberry seeds in it...i personally like it but i have to make sure that i use a moisturizer with it because it can be drying at times especially in the winter.
Carmel L.
Elkhorn, NE
I really like this product because it feels refreshing after using it. It is inexpensive and isn't as drying as some of the expensive face washes that are supposed to be better for your skin. It washes away clean and you definitely feel refreshed afterwards.
Lilian S.
Westminster, CO
I have been using this product for years! I do not have acne problems, just the occasional pimple here and there (KNOCK ON WOOD) but I wear make up every day so I use this to cleanse all of that out. My face feels refreshed afterwards. And it smells great! :)
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
Waken you up, cleanse your skin, and help keep your skin looking nice. Try their papaya & lemongrass morning burst for a clean, brighter skin. Both morning burst works great and smell good :)
Lindsey M.
Columbus, GA
This product is gentle on your skin, but cleans it thoroughly and leaves your face feeling refreshed. I love the scent of this product, a great way to start my day!!
Amy G.
I would love this product so much more if it didn't leave my skin feeling dry and itchy. It does leave my skin feeling clean though. I still use it sometimes but I always have to put on extra moisturizer afterwards.
Grace C.
Orlando, FL
This is a great cleanser for a fresh clean wash in the morning. It will really wake you up! Usually you can find a great deal for these such as a Two in One package.
Jessica W.
Conroe, TX
I felt like this face wash left my face oily. It clogged my pores and didn't make me feel like it was really clean. I've experienced this with many other gel soap clean and clear products. But they do however have great moisturizers and cream cleansers
Genesis J.
This cleanser was a staple to my morning routines. I love everything about it! i got my two little sisters hooked on it and they also have their own bottle of this.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I tried this onece and would call it average I guess. I enjoyed the citrus smell but did not feel like it did much for my skin. I didn't make it worse but it didn't help anything either.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?