BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Keshawna A.
chicago ill
Let’s get I️n to this cleanser honey. Cause I️ live by this every morning and night with a toner your skin butter baby. It’s way underrated great for the price. It leaves you refreshed and rejuvenated. I️ will always have 💓
Aleina A.
Towanda, PA
This is probably my favorite brand for facial washes. I particularly like this one because it is so nice to use in the morning and get that fresh citrus smell as a little boost to help wake me up. The beads are a great exfoliator as well.
Natividad G.
San Bernardino
What great way to wake up ! Waking up isn’t that great for everybody, but when you wash your face with this morning burst it gives you a extra boost to begin your day fresh. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do when I use it !
Lana h.
This cleanser is very clumpy and does not feel good. It was also very heavy on my skin, which was not great for the mornings. It also made me breakout more, which was very disappointing. I would not recommend this cleanser.
Angie G.
This cleanser smells great, very citrus especially when the microbeads burst (see what they did there?). I haven't noticed a change in my acne, however my face does feel really clean after use. I love that it has vitamin C in it!
gerleene g.
Salisbury, MD
Great cleanser! I always get this brand when shopping for face wash. I love the bursting beads and the refreshing feeling it gives me in the morning. I really feel like it opens up my pores and removes buildup and grease. Great quality product for a decent price.
Holly H.
Julian, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Clean and clear morning burst facial cleanser is sick an amazing cleanser it’s unreal!! It leaves your face feeling so refreshed and smooth. The little balls burst and it gives you such a great feeling I absolutely love it!!
Kali S.
Lorain, OH
I recently bought a travel size of this to take on vacation the product was nice and very r freaking I always thought before clean and clear was more of a rough product on my skin but this was nice and didn’t seem like that
Shammi A.
Richmond, TX
Oh my gosh, clean and clear products are a stable for my skin care routine! I have been using there products for years and all the face washes give some amazing face pay off! My face looks so good after I use these products
Monique D.
Coconut Creek, FL
This product really did wake my face up in the morning. I bought this in a two pack with the night time cleanser from Target. The two pack was really convenient. I really liked this product until it began to dry my skin out.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?