BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Sara V.
Saint Paul, MN
I purchased a mini travel size version of this face wash and I actually really liked it. I have combination skin and it didn't leave it too dry. I also love the light citrus scent and beads that give a light exfoliation.
Afrikka B.
This doesn't do much for me at all. I see no difference at all. I bought last year and it's still a full bottle sitting on my counter. I use noxema almost every day.
Anum L.
Saint Louis, MO
Have been using this for many years and it never fails to amaze me. Even got my husband addicted to it. It actually does wake you up and really freshens your skin up.
Tia T.
Columbus, GA
This is a great cleanser if you're on a budget. The beads act as a scrub that is gentle enough for everyday use. Is ok for acne covered skin and helps get rid of them
kelly b.
Greene, RI
I have used this product every morning for the past 5 years! Is gentle on my skin and does not over dry or cause excess oil. I would highly recommend this for anyone!
Zara A.
Garland, TX
This has a strong scent so I probably shouldn't have bought it, but the beads are very minimal so this is not a very exfoliating product. Not very moisturizing because it is a gel formula.
Camryn J.
Greenfield, IN
I use this product whenever I shower in the mornings. The beads don't make you feel numb, which is nice. It's a great way to wake your skin up and leaves your face soft.
Melany M.
Brandon, FL
I use this product every morning and leaves me feeling super refreshed and takes away some oil from my skin but generally takes a lot longer to get rid of my pimples
Anna K.
This is good stuff. Easy to find at the Drug store or local grocery store, cheap, does the job of cleaning your skin. The beads do not scratch your skin. Amazingly refreshing scent. Great for mornings to help you wake up
Christina B.
Craryville, NY
I actually have this and also a type of body wash that also that goes with this and i absolutely love this product it defiantly works and you wont waste your money.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?