BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
amanda h.
This product dried my skin out too much. it did not work for me at all and i wouldn't use it again. however we all have different skin types so it may work for some.
Lindsay S.
I used this cleanser back in my high school days I loved the smell it does wake u up I remember it was to drying on the skin and made my skin feel tight and dried out.
Tammie H.
Hilbert, WI
I like the smell and the clean feeling but I feel like the cleans feeling doesn't last :( and its a little pricey!!! I think is should be a little stronger as well!!
Love the smell, definitely gets my eyes open in the morning, suds up nicely. However, there is hardly any scrubbing power in these little (plastic, I'm sure) beads.
soraya a.
This is a great product and it smells amazing. It really wakes you up but like a lot of cleansers it tends to dry out your skin. As long as you use a good moisturizer afterwards your good.
Veronica V.
I enjoy the texture of this facial cleanser. When the the little beads burst the smell gets more intense which I like. I also like that they make it in travel size.
Cassie S.
Black Rock, AR
While it feels good on the skin and wakes you up in the morning (like it claims), I wish it could do more for my skin. I have oily, dry, sensitive, and acne-prone areas all over my face and I need something that will help with those issues first and foremost.
Melissa D.
I have sensitive skin, and this product does not irritate my skin at all. This face wash leaves my skin feeling very clean. However, I would recommend a using a good moisturizer with this product because it tends to dry your skin out a bit after frequent use.
Zara A.
Garland, TX
This has a strong scent so I probably shouldn't have bought it, but the beads are very minimal so this is not a very exfoliating product. Not very moisturizing because it is a gel formula.
Sara V.
Saint Paul, MN
I purchased a mini travel size version of this face wash and I actually really liked it. I have combination skin and it didn't leave it too dry. I also love the light citrus scent and beads that give a light exfoliation.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?