BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Amanda H.
Glennville, GA
I use this face wash every morning. I love smell and daily use does not dry out my skin, which is great since my skin can be sensitive. I would recommend this product!
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
This product smells amazing and does wonders for my skin!! It wakes me up every morning when i wash my face it the shower and the clean fresh feeling keeps me going :)
Christy C.
New Orleans, LA
My sister in law bought this to try the other day and loved it. I decided to buy it too and it actually wakes you up. I definitely love how its tangy and something to start your day off with.
Sarah A.
Newport News
I LOVE this face wash - it is perfect in the morning to use to wake up.

It does a great job of removing oil from the face, but is not overall effective to get rid of acne or keep clear skin.

It does NOT dry out your skin at all either, which is awesome.
Kristi R.
It dries my skin but my teenage daughter uses it every morning and has not complained about her face being dry. She enjoys the little citrus burst to help wake her up.
Kaila E.
I Love The Way This Cleanser Smells! I Think That's What Helps Snap You Awake.. I Have Normal Skin And Unfortunately I Find That This Cleanser Dries My Skin Out Badly!
Erin A.
Orlando, FL
I like the feel on my skin, but I can't stand the smell of the orange one. It smells like he cleaner I use to clean my bathroom counters, like a fake citrus scent. The blue one is my favorite!
Olivia T.
Richmond, VA
Cant beat clean and clear. i am lucky and have great skin so i have never noticed if it made my skin better/etc. but it gets it clean! and it is cheap and accessible.
Jennifer G.
Grafton, ND
I tried this ONCE and will nEVER try it again. It left my skin feeling dry and it looked like my had dead skin. I hated it I need to rub lotion on my face a couple times to get rid of all the dryness. Just my skin I guess; I know some people it worked GREAT for.
Blair M.
King, NC
This cleanser makes my face feel so clean and smooth after using. It does seem to get a little greasy after I wake up from sleeping so I suggest using it in the morning
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?