BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Stevie P.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this product when I wake up and my skin feels tired! It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and wakes up your pores! I love this product, and would recommend it to everyone!
Emily A.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love this product for the smell! And also because it really did make me feel awake after I washed my face with it. I do have dry skin though, so it made my skin more dry, but other than that it was great!
Michaela B.
OIL FREE!! Can I get a what what?! The fact that the morning burst is oil free it's my hero. I love the invigorating smell and the little bursting beads. This product does the job, cleans the face and wakes you up a little bit. I would but this again
Stephanie T.
Bronx, NY
LOVE the products from clean & clear. this one is good but i find myself using the yellow morning burst a little more. but both of these are refreshing leaving your face flawless
Chelsea O.
Arlington , TN
This is great face wash, but only if my skin is acting normal. If I have any sort of irritation on my face, this will worsen it and become uncomfortable. Overall, good face wash!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Smells good but can burn if you have sensitive skin. Little pieces inside don't exfoliate and are probably just there to entice consumers to buy. Love that it's oil free, but it terrorizes my sensitive skin
Olivia B.
Erie, PA
I use this every morning and it does leave me feeling very refreshed, however my skin is always very dry afterwards. I just use a moisturizer after though and everything is fine.
Kiana T.
Hands down my favorite morning cleanser. It's gentle, gets the job done and my skin feels extremely refreshed afterwards. It leaves my skin feeling extremely clean and refreshed.
Haley B.
Columbia, KY
This is my favorite Clean and Clear product. It truly does wake you up in the morning and provide such a refreshing feel. The smell is amazing and my face feels great after using.
Robin M.
I love clean & clear products, especially the face wash and moisturizer. This one really makes my face feel clean and wakes me up in my morning showers. I don't use anything else!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?