BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Clarissa R.
Fleetwood, PA
I love all of the Clean and Clear products. This is a great product to wake up with. I do wish it had some more scrubbing power to it but Loved how it made my skin feel.
Didi M.
Brockton, MA
I was a little skeptical of it giving a burst and "waking me up" but it's not joke! The tingly citrus feeling on your skin wakes you up and the scent is very enjoyable.
Dominique K.
San Francisco, CA
I love this energizing face wash in the morning. It makes me feel awake and fresh! I did ind it a bit drying but nothing that a little moisturizer wouldn't take care of.
Dzana K.
I've been using this one and the night one for months, and I love it. It keeps my skin feeling fresh and soft! It's more of a face wash to clean your skin than anti acne
Claire C.
Eden, NC
I have bought this twice a while back. It smells and feels great. It makes your skin so soft, but I already have sensitive skin so I could only use it once in the morning and not at night also.
Katie M.
I love how this smells and feels on my skin. My skin is immediately brighter afterward and it doesn't irritate my skin but my acne did not clear up. I won't buy it again.
Sarah S.
Athens, OH
I tried it and was less than thrilled. It's not a terrible product but it just isn't anything special. And, it made my skin really dry after a few uses, even if I moisturized like a crazy person. It could just be my skin type, but I would say try something else.
Emily D.
I have tried this before (I actually had the kind in the green bottle) and it feels really nice and gentle on my face. In general, most Clean & Clear products work really well
Marissa C.
Wichita, KS
I've used this product on and off over the years and like it. It has a good scent and leaves my skin feeling clean and not too dry afterwards. My skin always felt soft and clean after using this. It's great as a daily cleanser.
Tammie R.
Denver, CO
I love this product ! I'm not a morning person and this product really does wake me up and it also removes make up!! It makes me feel really clean and fresh and that's the best feeling! I've used this product many many times and I would recommend to others
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?