BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Dzana K.
I've been using this one and the night one for months, and I love it. It keeps my skin feeling fresh and soft! It's more of a face wash to clean your skin than anti acne
Rachel F.
Fernley, NV
I used this in the squeeze bottle for some acne I had on my body. The first bottle I had worked well. I used it every other time I showered. I bought the pump version for convenience and it ended up being too harsh for my skin.
Lauren T.
I hate these things. Yes, they do smell nice, but they don't really give me a really clean, refreshed feeling face. Plus, the stupid little beads inside don't even pop...
Monica R.
Stockton, CA
This really helped my acne. I would only get small breaks out and it has a small tingle to it so it makes me feel im getting clean and lightly. Best part is its oil free
Emmy S.
Soon after you wash your face you feel more fresh and awake! It smells a little weird though. I like the stimulating sensation and have bought it again. I do recommend this product. If you are looking for something to clear acne I suggest going yo a different product.
Tristan M.
Hot Springs
This is a good product. I use it in the mornings when I shower. It makes my face feel great after I wash it. My face feels clean. I bought it at my local Wal-Mart store.
Angelica M.
This was alright i used this about a year ago, it does wake you up and does what it claims. But i feel like theres just something missing. It was good but it wasn't great.
Imani G.
Commerce, TX
I like this and I can honestly say I am the hardest person to wake up in the morning time but when I put this on its like it makes me up.. I like it and it smells so good
Sara R.
Boston, PA
I used to use this product every morning and every night and after awhile my skin would dry out really bad. At the time I was also using a moisturizer but it wasn't right for me. Maybe I used too much each time but I doubt it.
Anum A.
60067
I have dry sensitive skin and this product made my sin even dryer. Don't recommend it for dry skin but if u have oily skin, this would probably work pretty well for you.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?