BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Savannah M.
Modesto
I have been using this product for years now and it is one of the best drug store cleansers i have ever used. It makes your skin clear up really fast and it also makes your skin feel so fresh in the morning.
Danielle W.
Hands down best cleanser of all time! Paired with the night time cleanser?? It’s amazing! Got both for $8 -at Walmart! Very gentle and effective! Cleanses my skin to the max without being too drying! Would definitely recommend
Becca J.
Florence , SC
Smells great! Love the texture of this product. Really feel as though my skin is refreshed after using it. It does a great job removing makeup (I use it other than in the morning). It rinses easily and doesn’t dry my skin out.
Kayla G.
Butler, Pa
Purchased at: Walmart
The Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser was extremely effective. It is very general to the skin. Applying it is very simple and easy. It met my expectations. i have already bought it more than once and i am in love with it. i highly recommend it to others.
Jane N.
Arlington
I love using this cleanser especially in the morning it makes my face feel so fresh and clean in the morning with a wonderful scent and the beads that come with the cleanser help clean and refresh your face totally recommend !
Megan P.
So good for your skin, it makes waking up feel refreshing. I’m a repeat user and I will never stop using it. I bought it at target. It’s very gentle on your skin. No room for improvement, very good product.
Pajai V.
One of my all time favorite skincare product. It’s so easy to use. You literally just slap t on and wash your face. I appreciate the packaging because the pump makes it easy for a lazy person like me to use. I feel so energized and clean after I use this cleanser.
Sara B.
Wayne
This is my all time favorite facial wash hands down. I use it every morning and it helps wake me up and get my day going with ease. It keeps my skin clear and never dries it out even if I don’t put a moisturizer on afterwards
Haley A.
Atlanta, GA
This product smells and feels great but was not affective in treating my hormonal and cystic acne needs. It manages oiliness, but it did not affectively manage breakouts. I'm very prone to breakouts and need stronger results.
Nayana D.
Fort Lee, NJ
They are not kidding when they literally say morning burst for this product. I have used this throughout the day, not necessarily just in the morning, but it gives you a fresh, you just woke up vibe! I would recommend if you are looking for a daily cleanser!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?