BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
kaitlynn g.
Ventura, CA
Bought it used it a couple times and just hated it I couldn't see anything getting any better dries out me skoin so badly. Didn't take care of any blemishes or anything doesn't wake you up and the beads don't d anything to help all together this did not work i hated it
YVONNE G.
Kalamazoo, MI
No doubt this product has s a very refreshing scent. It does gives you a clean and refreshing face. However, it seems to dry out my face a little so I can't really use it both morning and night. I use it as my night routine so it cleans off all the oils on my face.
Victoria J.
Been using clean and clear morning burst for a while. It last long has a nice sent and it doesn't leave your face tight and leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
The smell of this product is amazing! Really helps me wake up in the morning and does a good job at scrubbing off any dirt or oil from the night before. Highly recommended.
Abby H.
Dallas, TX
I use this as my daily face wash..I have pretty normal skin(maybe slightly oily) and it works perfect. I love the smell and it really makes my skin feel fresh and awake!
Billiejo D.
Indianapolis
I really enjoy this being part of my morning routine face cleansing! It always leaves a tingly feeling and deffinitely wakes me up in the morning! Very refreshing.
Kristen C.
It smells AMAZING! other than that, its junk. It leaves my face feeling like I have a dried film on it. I hate this product and would never recommend it to anyone, ever.
Imani G.
Commerce, TX
I like this and I can honestly say I am the hardest person to wake up in the morning time but when I put this on its like it makes me up.. I like it and it smells so good
Sam M.
Sewell, New Jersey
Nice product, cleans well, feels nice. Makes your skin feel cool like a refreshing feeling. Even though I liked it, it wasn't enough for me to by it when it's not on sale
Tristan M.
Hot Springs
This is a good product. I use it in the mornings when I shower. It makes my face feel great after I wash it. My face feels clean. I bought it at my local Wal-Mart store.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?