BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Brooke L.
Villa Rica, GA
I love this product for all times of day, not just the morning! I love the tingly/cool feeling & the smell. It doesn't leave my skin too dry or too oily. I highly recommend this product to anyone! Great for all skin types.
Dominique K.
San Francisco, CA
I love this energizing face wash in the morning. It makes me feel awake and fresh! I did ind it a bit drying but nothing that a little moisturizer wouldn't take care of.
Heather L.
Rison, AR
I loved this product it makes your skin soft and it makes it feel alive I love it I wake up every morning i put it on I don't ever leave the house without using it. The best thing about this is it last and also very affordable
Abby H.
Dallas, TX
I use this as my daily face wash..I have pretty normal skin(maybe slightly oily) and it works perfect. I love the smell and it really makes my skin feel fresh and awake!
Melanie L.
Fair oaks, CA
This is a great product for when my face is feeling extra oily. It makes my skin feel amazing after. The only thing I don't like is that it can over dry my face so I don't tend to use it daily.
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
For a drug store cleanser, it's not bad. It smells really great and leaves my skin feeling clean. I do find it a little drying but I often find that with many cleansers.
Angela M.
Monticello, NY
After using many products for my skin and not being able to find anything that works I finally found something that works for my skin. I would use this product over and over again.
Rachel D.
Las cruces, NM
I love this face wash!! I have used this religiously for about a year now. I use the blue one. I love the energy shot it gives you and the smell is GREAT! love this face wash.
Aryanna R.
Santa Maria
I use this product because it is affordable and leaves your face feeling clean. I rate it a three because I've used better products but as I said due to it being affordable, I always repurchase.
Clarissa R.
Fleetwood, PA
I love all of the Clean and Clear products. This is a great product to wake up with. I do wish it had some more scrubbing power to it but Loved how it made my skin feel.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?