BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Heather L.
Rison, AR
I loved this product it makes your skin soft and it makes it feel alive I love it I wake up every morning i put it on I don't ever leave the house without using it. The best thing about this is it last and also very affordable
Angelica M.
This was alright i used this about a year ago, it does wake you up and does what it claims. But i feel like theres just something missing. It was good but it wasn't great.
Melanie L.
Fair oaks, CA
This is a great product for when my face is feeling extra oily. It makes my skin feel amazing after. The only thing I don't like is that it can over dry my face so I don't tend to use it daily.
Lauren T.
I hate these things. Yes, they do smell nice, but they don't really give me a really clean, refreshed feeling face. Plus, the stupid little beads inside don't even pop...
Brooke L.
Villa Rica, GA
I love this product for all times of day, not just the morning! I love the tingly/cool feeling & the smell. It doesn't leave my skin too dry or too oily. I highly recommend this product to anyone! Great for all skin types.
YVONNE G.
Kalamazoo, MI
No doubt this product has s a very refreshing scent. It does gives you a clean and refreshing face. However, it seems to dry out my face a little so I can't really use it both morning and night. I use it as my night routine so it cleans off all the oils on my face.
Angela M.
Monticello, NY
After using many products for my skin and not being able to find anything that works I finally found something that works for my skin. I would use this product over and over again.
Brianne P.
santa ana, CA
Love this stuff, especially the little exfoliating beads in it! It keeps my face clear and smooth! I also love the smell of it and it so refreshing and really wakes me up
Aryanna R.
Santa Maria
I use this product because it is affordable and leaves your face feeling clean. I rate it a three because I've used better products but as I said due to it being affordable, I always repurchase.
Victoria A.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I've been using forever and love if especially the morning one. I did try the hydrating one (blue) during the winter but surprisingly it made my face too oily. However the orange morning kind is perfect and I would highly recommend this product
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?