BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Carah M.
This and the noxema brand is the only two products that do not irritate my facial skin. I use this product every morning and it definitely makes your skin soft and smooth.
Pearly H.
Gulfport, MS
Currently using the papaya/ caffeine morning burst and it works okay. I just really love the micro cleansing beads and the smell of it. I guess it wake you up in the morning because of the smell. It makes my face feel a bit smoothr and softer so far so I’m enjoying it!
Lucy K.
Suisun City ,
I do Love the scent and how it wakes me up in the morning. But it doesn't really do much to my face , it cleanses it but not as deep as i would like. Overall a good product
Kayla S.
Toledo, OH
I have such a hard time finding a face wash that doesn't break me out, leave my skin oily, or dry me out. I love this face wash, it smells amazing, and it really does help me wake up in the morning!
Melissa C.
Kingston, PA
Great way to wash your face and wake up too with that fresh citrus smell! Love that it has vitamin C and ginseng! Leaves my face clean, clear, fresh looking and tighter skin too! So refreshing!
Roxana H.
This is my favorite face wash. My only suggestion would be to have more exfoliating beads inside. My face feels so fresh and rejuvenated after use. I use it every morning.
Faythe S.
Shelbyville, IL
This is my go to facial cleanser! it wakes me up feeling refreshed and ready to start my day. I'm also a sucker for packaging and I just love the whole clean and clear line!
MaKayla H.
Tampa, FL
This is the most important part of my day. It really does its job! after using this my face lightened & felt baby soft :] . It also left my face feeling energized & you can actually feel the clean.
Heather B.
Ivoryton, CT
I love the Morning Burst Cleansers, they all have such a good scent! This beads help to leave your skin feeling more clean than any other facial cleanser that I have used.
Crystal C.
I love this product for many reasons. It is a great cleanser, it smells great, and it really does give me the wakeup that I'm looking for! It doesn't dry my skin out but it is great as a refresher.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?