BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jeffin C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
That would be the favorite part of the morning. Me and my younger daughter share this and it really freshens up your face, gives it a soft glow. It's really good for your skin, as it has vitamins and antioxidants.
Autumn C.
I've used this before and through memory I remember it being rather refreshing and good smelling. This was a while ago so I don't know how it has progressed and or changed recently.
Breanna H.
Liberty, MO
I have to say I have tried many items that claim to "wake you up". This is honestly the only product I have used that actually wakes me up and leaves my skin feeling fresh. It gives me an extra boost of confidence!
Amanda H.
San Leandro, CA
This cleanser is great and does give you that refreshing "morning burst" feeling it's product name describes. I think the fragrance helps achieve that feeling. The exfoliating beads are great. Great for teens.

This may not be great for those with sensitive skin as it can have a drying effect.
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
I love this product and use it everyday. I especially love that they use it at all of the Soul Cycle locations. It's bright smell boosts my mood and I always feel VERY clean afterward.
Kim S.
Las Vegas , NV
My favorite face wash by far. I use it every day! I love the little beads in it! Really cleans my face well! It also really does wake you up in the morning and leaves you feeling fresh.
Sarah S.
Lancaster, OH
I love this face wash. I use it every morning, and it is one of my favorites. It is a great one to keep handy. My face gets very greasy throughout the day, and this helps prevent breakouts for me.
Ariel P.
Greensburg, KY
I love this product. I love when I wash my face and its like this cool blast of feeling just comes to you when you go to wash it off. It leaves your face feeling so fresh and rejuvenated!
Kathryn P.
This is what I use everyday, not just in the morning but whenever I start to feel like I'm getting oily. The only problem is that the clean feeling doesn't last very long, i.e. it is probably just my face because I start to feel oily again after about 3 or 4 hours and I totally hate that feeling.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
I love using this product first thing in the morning-the micro beads give my face a clean refreshing feeling after a long nights sleep. The scent is pleasurable and the product never leaves your skin dry or flaky. I have been using this product for a long time and truly enjoy the results I see.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?