BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
tara p.
I use this face wash every morning when I wake up, and before I go to bed. It has an amazing smell, and is not harsh on the face. It works well with my skin, which can sometimes be oily. I've used many other face washes before, but this seems to be the most effective for me.
Aneleh D.
Burbank, CA
Ok, I have been using this product for as long as I can remember. It's called morning Burst & I really feel like it gives me a morning burst boost! Love it. Very refreshing.
Bella A.
The product is alright, but after I was my face my skin feels super dry which is why I moisturize afterwards, but overall I do like the way it make my face feel super fresh.
Brienna N.
I'm using this face wash right now. It makes my face feel very fresh and clean. However I have noticed that it dries my face out a little big too much and I have had to use a moisturizer afterward. But all in all I like the product.
Tabetha B.
Huntington, WV
I love the feeling it gives me when I wash my face with it in the morning ! It wakes me up and makes me feel so refreshed. I always feel ready to start the day ! It's a good fair price and never a disappointment
Davina H.
My skin looked dry, flaky, blotchy, and itched tremendously after using this wash. I was not at all pleased with this product. I wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Erica S.
ORLANDO, FL
I use this every morning when i wake up and it gives my face such a refreshing feel :)
i love the clean and clear brand! :) i been using this since it came out and i am happy with this! i recommend :)
Desiree A.
Clean and clear products are very good and this one in particular makes your skin feel soft and clean in the morning it refreshes and awakens your face I bought it in a duo pack and I recommended!!
Iris N.
Ocala, FL
Clean and clear morning burst is the best, not only does it smell great and wakes up your senses it really works and also on people with excema, it does not give you flares.
Serena E.
I really like this product. After washing my face, I feel really clean and refreshed. Although, your face gets dry and you need to apply moisturizer to get that soft feeling.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?