BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Adora W.
Buford, GA
The smell is great, and it really does help you wake up because it has caffeen in it. I know weird, right? Although it cleans well, it doesn't really help that much with acne. At least for me anyway
Adrianna D.
Love the morning Burgers it is my favorite it smells good you can feel it as your exfoliating the little beads in doesn't seem like it does too much to my skin but I know it definitely feels good in the morning like wakes you right up
Toya S.
Hampton, VA
I love the way this smells. I'm not a morning person and this helps in waking me up. The beads feel great against my skin. My skin feels soft and refreshed when I wash it off.
Mandy J.
Hemet , CA
This is a really good product to use when you are trying to wake up. The packaging is nice in my opinion. It did meet my expectations, I felt nice and fresh in the morning, and it helped with my skin.
Tatumemilee
I love the smell and the way it really does wake you up. But I hate the after feeling. In my personal opinion it leaves my skin tacky and tight. Some people enjoy that but for me it's a huge turn off..
Christine C.
Miami
Love this product! Made me feel awake and refreshed. My skin felt clean and soft so it was effective. I bought it at Walmart, cvs, or Walgreens. I kept buying it for a while and I would recommend it.
Michele M.
Afton, MI
I have oily, acne prone skin, this is the face wash that I've found that keeps my skin clear of acne. It smells great and I love the little beads in it that help really scrub your face. My face feels so nice after I wash it with this.
Morgan M.
Greensburg, KY
As I started to use this the first few months almost year, I loved it. Made my face so smooth and it really woke me up, but I started using it too much and broke out from it. Still pleased with it and will still use it every so often.
Jodi R.
It smells amazing and is very refreshing, but I haven't noticed a significant change since I switched from my other face wash. I also noticed that this can be a little drying.
tara p.
I use this face wash every morning when I wake up, and before I go to bed. It has an amazing smell, and is not harsh on the face. It works well with my skin, which can sometimes be oily. I've used many other face washes before, but this seems to be the most effective for me.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?