BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jessica F.
Carmel, IN
This cleanser is amazing! True to the advertising, it really wakes me up in the morning and gives me a fresh glow. It takes away all of my excess oil, and it has faded my scarring to a huge degree. Definitely gonna keep buying!
Emma W.
Magnolia, AR
I loooooove the way this feels on your face. It’s kind of tingly, but I’m a good way. It definitely helps you wake up and start your day off right! Pair it with your favorite moisturizer to start a wonderful, energy filled day!
Rissa L.
Hibbing
Uhm. I don’t like this. The pump is meh and messy. It doesn’t do a very good job for me. The whole reason to me, to have beads and stuff in it partly is for exfoliating and it doesn’t do that. It doesn’t give me that “morning burst” it should
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Used to use this product, it worked pretty good. Love how it left my face feeling fresh in the mornings or right before bed. Its a great product to use right after you wake up to wash your face and good before you go to sleep and wash your face.
Maria P.
This is a great product. It's so refreshing and a great way to wake up! My skin feels so nice and soft afterusing all the steps. I really recommend this for anyone who is looking for a good facial cleanser at an affordable price
💜Lynette💜 L.
Athens
A really great face wash that doesn’t dry out your face first thing in the morning. It also gently exfoliates your skin. It’s a great price for the quality of the product and it can be found at stores such as Walmart and Target.
Hallie M.
Toledo
clean and clear products are truly so good. they are affordable and good on the skin. i have sensitive skin however and the only thing i have noticed was that this or prduct would dry out my skin but other than that it is great.
Savannah M.
Modesto
I have been using this product for years now and it is one of the best drug store cleansers i have ever used. It makes your skin clear up really fast and it also makes your skin feel so fresh in the morning.
Becca J.
Florence , SC
Smells great! Love the texture of this product. Really feel as though my skin is refreshed after using it. It does a great job removing makeup (I use it other than in the morning). It rinses easily and doesn’t dry my skin out.
Danielle W.
Hands down best cleanser of all time! Paired with the night time cleanser?? It’s amazing! Got both for $8 -at Walmart! Very gentle and effective! Cleanses my skin to the max without being too drying! Would definitely recommend
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?