BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Charlotte B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Love the product. I use it as a weekly splurge before I go to bed to scrub-a-dub my dry skin, and it smells like heaven. Cheapest home spa treatment I've found, and the scrubber beads are fun, too.

...but what happened to the old packaging in a squeeze bottle? I loved that one.
Morgan M.
Greensburg, KY
As I started to use this the first few months almost year, I loved it. Made my face so smooth and it really woke me up, but I started using it too much and broke out from it. Still pleased with it and will still use it every so often.
Jessie M.
Dekalb, IL
I do like this product because it contains vitamin c and i like the it has large beads for exfoliation. I do not think that it is good by itself and usually my routine includes other products from biore or others. I like the smell and consistency so I will continue to use it.
Danielle E.
Montgomery, AL
I was really loving this but all of a sudden but skin was breaking out more and drying out from this which has never happened in the few years I've been using this until now
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
I was kind of disappointing about this. I was expecting it to have a refreshing mintish effect and help to wake up my face, but it doesn't. I probably wont be buying it again.
Mary G.
Indianapolis, IN
Every time I have used this product I have been pleased by the immediate refreshing feeling it leaves on my face. However, this cleanser doesn't have a long-lasting effect. Additionally, it showed no improvement for acne and blemishes, and sometimes left my face feeling dry.
Adora W.
Buford, GA
The smell is great, and it really does help you wake up because it has caffeen in it. I know weird, right? Although it cleans well, it doesn't really help that much with acne. At least for me anyway
Alicia H.
This face wash wash really nice and always wakes up my skin. It isn't harsh at all and easily takes off my makeup. I dont really have much acne so i never saw a huge difference in the look of my skin.
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
For someone who needs a good wake-up in the morning this is bomb! Been using this since i can remember amd its always in my shower. Would totally recommend  for others to use.
Jade F.
W Valley City, UT
I used this and it dried my face out really bad. It didn't do anything for my acne either. The smell was great, but that was the only good part I could find in this product.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?