BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Laura B.
Been using this face cleaner for several years and really like it. It doesn't make your face feel greasy or feel really harsh on your skin. It smells pleasant.

I first tried it and it was green but now all I can find is the orange one. I'm not sure what the difference was.
Theresa D.
Bronx, NY
I used this face wash for a while and I liked how clean and fresh it felt but I found that it made my face really dry. You should only use this product if you have oily skin.
Carly M.
Lompoc, CA
I'm not a fan at all. It made my skin really dry then by the middle of the day my face was super oily :( Nothing beats the tea tree oil face wash I get from Trader Joe's now!
Erica S.
ORLANDO, FL
I use this every morning when i wake up and it gives my face such a refreshing feel :)
i love the clean and clear brand! :) i been using this since it came out and i am happy with this! i recommend :)
Tori L.
Church Hill, TN
This product sort of dried my skin out after a little while. It has a nice feel to it when you put on though, which is a plus. Also, it helped with all those nasty pimples and zits that occurred at times. I wouldn't re-purchase this because it had dried my skin out over time.
Aneleh D.
Burbank, CA
Ok, I have been using this product for as long as I can remember. It's called morning Burst & I really feel like it gives me a morning burst boost! Love it. Very refreshing.
Grace C.
Fort Mill, SC
I have been using this product for while now, I also have tried the blue one. My 10 year old also washes his face using this product to avoid break out and it does the trick.
Serena E.
I really like this product. After washing my face, I feel really clean and refreshed. Although, your face gets dry and you need to apply moisturizer to get that soft feeling.
Kayla R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have used this cleanser for months and it truly does wake you up! It is a nice cool feeling first thing in the morning, specially if your having a slow start in the morning!
Alicia H.
This face wash wash really nice and always wakes up my skin. It isn't harsh at all and easily takes off my makeup. I dont really have much acne so i never saw a huge difference in the look of my skin.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?