BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Joselyn J.
Havelock , NC
I do love this face wash however I prefer face scrubs because this one just glides onto your faces in comparison to something that feels like it's actually cleaning your face.
Mandy J.
Hemet , CA
This is a really good product to use when you are trying to wake up. The packaging is nice in my opinion. It did meet my expectations, I felt nice and fresh in the morning, and it helped with my skin.
Carla C.
This product really makes your skin feel clean without being dry,it also smells really good and it's really affordable but I feel it's more for people without any skin issues.
Tabetha B.
Huntington, WV
I love the feeling it gives me when I wash my face with it in the morning ! It wakes me up and makes me feel so refreshed. I always feel ready to start the day ! It's a good fair price and never a disappointment
Katrina B.
Boise, ID
i used this as a teenager and loved it...as ive gotten older my skin has changed and it doesnt work as well for me but it used to. It felt great on the skin and smelt amazing
tara p.
I use this face wash every morning when I wake up, and before I go to bed. It has an amazing smell, and is not harsh on the face. It works well with my skin, which can sometimes be oily. I've used many other face washes before, but this seems to be the most effective for me.
Jenna K.
This is my go to facial cleanser. I've used this many times. I've been the type of person to always try new products but I have always came back to this. Its affordable also.
Adrianna D.
Love the morning Burgers it is my favorite it smells good you can feel it as your exfoliating the little beads in doesn't seem like it does too much to my skin but I know it definitely feels good in the morning like wakes you right up
Jonelle B.
Jamaica, NY
This is my all time favorite face wash. The beads are so gentle, the citrus sent wakes my face up in the morning, making my skin feel energized. It's really inexpensive. All in all, I just really love the Clean&Clear Morning Burst.
Christine C.
Miami
Love this product! Made me feel awake and refreshed. My skin felt clean and soft so it was effective. I bought it at Walmart, cvs, or Walgreens. I kept buying it for a while and I would recommend it.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?