BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Alesia c.
Smell is too citrus-y for me. The idea of refreshing beads is great, however I find that they don't work as well as your typical face washes. This product left my skin overly dry.
Brittany I.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I didn't really see anything special in this face wash but I didn't hate it! I bought it because I loved the bottle and I heard that it was a great product. I never break out with it so thats a win for me!
Irene M.
Pomona , CA
I really like the amazing clean fresh tangly feeling after you wash your face in the morning with this , but I did notice it started drying out my skin a bit which wasn't so good
Maranda B.
Cary , NC
I use this product every morning when I shower, and my skin always feels fresh and clean. My skin is neither oily nor dry, and this product seems to work well with my complexion!
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Smells good and cleans alright but was not a deep clean that I like. I guess if you have sensitive skin this would be a better bet for you but I like to really exfoliate my skin.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
I love clean n clear products. They are very good. This product makes me feel fresh in the morning after washing my face and also it brighten my face. It doesn't over dry my face.
Zulma O.
Oakville, CT
I tried this for a while, well I bought a second bottle I love the refreshing feeling it gives my face but I noticed that I had to start using a different moisturizer because it was drying out my face more than any other product I've ever used... good for waking up in the morning but not the best facial cleanser I've ever tried.
Marissa S.
Conroe, TX
It smells great, and its good for you if you only like it for the smell, But remember the smell doesn't last all day. I uslually wash my face with it every morning and night, but it makes my face even more oily, than with no face wash at all.
Lindsay B.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I absolutely love this product. I use this every morning to start my day. I love the scrubbing beads because it makes you feel refreshed, clean and unclogged. It leaves you with a tingling clean feeling.
Madison B.
Littleton, CO
This product refreshes me in the morning and leaves my skin clean and breakout free! I use this product every day and I'm so happy with it, I highly highly highly recommend this!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?