BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Priscilla a.
Berwyn , IL
I love how this stuff feels after washing my face in the morning but I feel like it doesn't to anything other then give me a refreshing feeling. I do not really see any results.
i make this face wash a part of my everyday routine. it definitely cleans my face well, i got it at wegmans but you can get it other places. it was $5 & its great. i would most definitely buy this again!!
Anya S.
Canoga Park, CA
Says mostly what is does this product is definitely worth the price. I would highly recommend it for girls or boys with clear skin that want something refreshing in the morning to do the job of a cleanser!
jacqueline m.
North Richland Hills, TX
Very refreshing face wash and wakes me up. doesn't feel drying or anything and would buy again.although be careful with the bottle because the pump did break on mine.
Robin M.
I love clean & clear products, especially the face wash and moisturizer. This one really makes my face feel clean and wakes me up in my morning showers. I don't use anything else!
Chelsea O.
Arlington , TN
This is great face wash, but only if my skin is acting normal. If I have any sort of irritation on my face, this will worsen it and become uncomfortable. Overall, good face wash!
Soliel A.
A legit morning burst. I used this product all through basic training and tech school and I must say it really does wake you up. The tingling sensation it provdes to your face makes you feel squeaky clean.
Dallas L.
Works really well on my skin. I have seen improvements to my skin since using this product religiously morning and night. Would recommend to anyone looking for affordable face wash
brianna m.
Thus stuff is great! first off the scent is amazing which ia great because you don't want your face to stink! second i love the bursting beads in?it they exfoliate and work great
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
I love clean n clear products. They are very good. This product makes me feel fresh in the morning after washing my face and also it brighten my face. It doesn't over dry my face.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?