BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
hailie R.
Reesville
I love this! It makes your face feel tingly and it smells so good! Also it has little blue beads in it that makes your face feel soft. I got it at Walmart and you can also get the double pack with the day and night face wash in it.
Deanna D.
Springfield
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this every day to exfoliate my face and remove my makeup. I actually use it at night in the shower, and it leaves my skin feeling very clear and refreshed. I also bring the travel size with me whenever I go on vacation to keep my skin clean
Kaylie S.
Mobile, AL
Definitely wakes your skin up in the morning!!! Smells amazing and I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes to have some rejuvenation added to their face in the AM. I’ve used this since I was 16 and have loved it ever since
Caitlin D.
Clarksville
Love this stuff, not only does it fight acne whiteheads and blackheads but it smells amazing and wakes u up. And maybe its just me and my skin type but its the only product that I can use that doesn't make my skin feel oily or greasy after using it
Marissa W.
Kokomo, IN
Smells great but really didnt benefit my skin using it, acne stayed fairly the same as it always was, just because it didnt work for me doesnt mean it wont for you though! [product:clean-&-clear-morning-burst-oil-free-facial-cleanser]
Haley B.
Omaha
This is an okay product. I use it in the shower to cleanse my face. It seems to work all right but it’s nothing I would really rave about. It’s gentle and doesn’t leave my skin irritated but it’s just not my holy grail face wash.
Samantha F.
Oceanside , CA
This product works great as a scrub. It also has wonderful cleaning powers. The only reason I was 100 percent sold was because it’s advertised as morning burst and it didn’t burst or make me feel more awake. The product is great!
Kandace O.
Tampa
I use this cleanser as my face wash in the shower everyday along with my other products and it doesn’t over dry my face out or anything. Plus if you use it in the morning it has a tingling feeling so it wakes up up pretty easily.
Jessica F.
Carmel, IN
This cleanser is amazing! True to the advertising, it really wakes me up in the morning and gives me a fresh glow. It takes away all of my excess oil, and it has faded my scarring to a huge degree. Definitely gonna keep buying!
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Used to use this product, it worked pretty good. Love how it left my face feeling fresh in the mornings or right before bed. Its a great product to use right after you wake up to wash your face and good before you go to sleep and wash your face.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?