BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Brittany I.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I didn't really see anything special in this face wash but I didn't hate it! I bought it because I loved the bottle and I heard that it was a great product. I never break out with it so thats a win for me!
Jamie O.
Burlington, MA
I've used this brand but I believe i had the grapefruit one and it smells so good. I loved the little beads! Although with this products it made my face dry so I stopped using it.
Stevie P.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this product when I wake up and my skin feels tired! It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and wakes up your pores! I love this product, and would recommend it to everyone!
Ebonyy D.
Raleigh, NC
This is my go to face wash! The little beads acts sort of like an exfoliation. the only down side is I don't use the same face wash because it makes my skin oily! but other than that I highly recommend!
Irene M.
Pomona , CA
I really like the amazing clean fresh tangly feeling after you wash your face in the morning with this , but I did notice it started drying out my skin a bit which wasn't so good
Kiana T.
Hands down my favorite morning cleanser. It's gentle, gets the job done and my skin feels extremely refreshed afterwards. It leaves my skin feeling extremely clean and refreshed.
Maria S.
Cornville, AZ
Wellllll this stufff was not that amazing as they say i tried the green one too they make me break out even more and makes my pimple big and nasty so i stopped using them yeahhhh
jacqueline m.
North Richland Hills, TX
Very refreshing face wash and wakes me up. doesn't feel drying or anything and would buy again.although be careful with the bottle because the pump did break on mine.
Alesia T.
Smell is too citrus-y for me. The idea of refreshing beads is great, however I find that they don't work as well as your typical face washes. This product left my skin overly dry.
Shivani P.
I have sensitive skin and this cleanser makes my skin feel refreshed and smooth after! I also love how nice it smells and for the mornings it definitely makes my face feel fresh!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?