BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Ebonyy D.
Raleigh, NC
This is my go to face wash! The little beads acts sort of like an exfoliation. the only down side is I don't use the same face wash because it makes my skin oily! but other than that I highly recommend!
Jessica J.
Mc Donald, TN
I have really sensitive skin and this product is super gentle yet very effective! I love using it in the shower every morning and having my face feel fresh and clean all day long.
Chelsea O.
Arlington , TN
This is great face wash, but only if my skin is acting normal. If I have any sort of irritation on my face, this will worsen it and become uncomfortable. Overall, good face wash!
Destiny S.
Summersville, KY
It's not the best. I buy the little travel size bottle for when I go on trips just to have something to cleanse my face with and not have to pack a huge bottle around with me. It has a nice smell, but other than that, I'm not too impressed.
Jamie O.
Burlington, MA
I've used this brand but I believe i had the grapefruit one and it smells so good. I loved the little beads! Although with this products it made my face dry so I stopped using it.
Shivani P.
I have sensitive skin and this cleanser makes my skin feel refreshed and smooth after! I also love how nice it smells and for the mornings it definitely makes my face feel fresh!
Madison B.
Littleton, CO
This product refreshes me in the morning and leaves my skin clean and breakout free! I use this product every day and I'm so happy with it, I highly highly highly recommend this!
Emily A.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love this product for the smell! And also because it really did make me feel awake after I washed my face with it. I do have dry skin though, so it made my skin more dry, but other than that it was great!
Kiana T.
Hands down my favorite morning cleanser. It's gentle, gets the job done and my skin feels extremely refreshed afterwards. It leaves my skin feeling extremely clean and refreshed.
Lindsay B.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I absolutely love this product. I use this every morning to start my day. I love the scrubbing beads because it makes you feel refreshed, clean and unclogged. It leaves you with a tingling clean feeling.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?