BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Xandria B.
Glen Burnie, MD
This product was OK. It woke me up/gave me that morning burst, but it never really made skin feel as clean as it should feel. I've tried many different face cleaners and this one is not on the top of my list.
Stephanie L.
What I like the most about this product is the morning burst beads because it really does wake me up when I'm sleepy in the morning . I also like the citrus fragrance and The price.
Kristie C.
Nashville, TN
I use this product daily. I find that it helps me wake up but also with my dry skin. It also doesn't make me break out or have any allergic reaction. I personally love this product.
Brittany M.
I have used clean & clear for as long as I can remember. I absolutely love it! The morning burst wakes you up and feels great!

Down side is if used as direct the skin can get dry
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
I used this for years and my boyfriend prefers it over my others. I switched to nutregena grapefruit after my aestician recommended it for my skin. This is always my backup though
Rick R.
fort worth, tx
I still use it every single morning because I have not found anything better, however it sometimes leaves my skin a bit dry so make sure you have some lotion/moisturizer handy if you have semi-sensitive skin.
Alexandra A.
Philadelphia, PA
The smell is nice, and the scrub leaves your skin tingly fresh. But it is not for sensitive/dry skin.. I have sensitive skin and it leaves me with some redness in my face... the product is nice, just not for me
Rachel R.
othello, WA
Iv had great experiance with Clean & Clear so i was surprised when i didn't just love Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser. It does the job but i couldn't help but feeling like my skin could feel cleaner. Okay product just not the best
Salina M.
Victorville, CA
I use this cleanser and I'm convinced that it's the best. It smells great and it has a minty kick that makes your skin feel refreshed. I've gotten a few people to use it as well and they love it just as much.
Mary A.
Arlington Hts, IL
This cleanser is great for just refreshing your skin through out the day. It doesn't provide any help with acne though. This product worked great for me when I started high school when I didn't have many skin problems. Now that I have more acne this product doesn't do anything for my skin.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?