BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kandyce J.
Los Angeles, CA
When i read mornign burst i thought maybe it just exfoilate and posssibly lighten like give you a glow not glitter, lol ... or maybe that's just me it was okay but i stopped using it once i realized the glitter
Leslie G.
Las Cruces, NM
Awesome product leaves your skin nice and fresh and smelling great! It a great wake me up in the mornings and it cleans your face just perfect and leaves your skin feeling great !
Shenna P.
I love using this every morning, but I can't say that I see any difference in clearing any blemishes on my face. I mostly use it just to give me a little refresher in the mornings.
Kaylee P.
I have an oily face, so people recommended this to me and I really don't like it. It drys my face and makes it stiff. I prefer using Simple face products now. They mosturize my face instead of drying them out.
Kristie C.
Nashville, TN
I use this product daily. I find that it helps me wake up but also with my dry skin. It also doesn't make me break out or have any allergic reaction. I personally love this product.
It is pretty good, I like the fact that it keeps you awake, but not for a long period of time. Besides that I love this product and how refreshed it leaves your face in the mornings!
Mariella H.
I haven't bought this in a while because I usually buy acne base products but I used to love how it actually makes your face feel fresh
after use and awakens you up. It was the best feeling and it did the job.
Camille B.
Southaven, MS
I love to use this in the mornings. I love the citrus smell (although if you aren't a big fan of the orange smell, I would avoid) - very refreshing. Gentle exfoliating beads make my skin feel clean and smooth.
Alexandra A.
Philadelphia, PA
The smell is nice, and the scrub leaves your skin tingly fresh. But it is not for sensitive/dry skin.. I have sensitive skin and it leaves me with some redness in my face... the product is nice, just not for me
Krystal F.
The clean and clear morning burst and night time treatment are amazing they both smell amazing. My face felt so clean, however it dried me out a little bit. Very affordable though.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?