BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Karishma K.
Marlton, NJ
It's a great wash, the exfoliating beads make your face brighter and refreshes your skin. Although, it does dry my face out compared to other washes, I have to apply more moisturizer than usual.
Kyra B.
Elkhorn, WI
This stuff is amazing! it's also pretty inexpensive so this skincare product won't break your bank! it has a cooling sensation when you use it which helps wake you tired skin in the early morning
Joan R.
Pekin, IL
I love this cleanser, not only for the fact that it removes all your makeup and grease on your face, but it also smells amazing, and if you tend to use it in the morning it really does wake you up!!
Amanda C.
This product is fine, I don't really notice any difference. I do notice that the beads do not disintegrate and I know that is becoming an issue in our water systems. I wouldn't buy this again.
Anna R.
I have sensitive skin and usually acne cleansers don't work for me but this smells so amazing and works so great i love the feeling i get after cleaning my face and not seeing breakouts anymore
jasmine d.
I've been buying this product for years and had no problem with it. I love that it has vitamin c in it. also it actually does it's job and wakes you up in the morning.
Cassandra S.
Pittsburgh , PA
I just bought this product yesterday, and used it this morning. So far so good, it had a good lather, but left my skin feeling a bit dry. It did have a cooling sensation, and my face felt clean.
Summer H.
La Vergne, TN
I've used this off and on since it came out. I love the smell and my face is super clean after use without being parched. I only swapped to something else because I wanted a more natural product.
Kaitlyn V.
This is my favorite every day cleanser. It doesn't contain any acne medication so I can avoid over-drying, and my skin always feels fresh and clean after I use it.
The "beads" are very soft and burst when you wash, so it's not a scrub and doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin like many other harsh cleansers will.
Rosemary R.
Excellent face cleanser! Leave you with a nice fresh and clean face throughout the whole day! And it can be purchased almost anywhere in a Walmart, Walgreens, CVS and for a very affordable price
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?