BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kim S.
Las Vegas , NV
My favorite face wash by far. I use it every day! I love the little beads in it! Really cleans my face well! It also really does wake you up in the morning and leaves you feeling fresh.
stacy g.
I mean what can i say, this is a great refreshing product. You works so well. Wake up in the morning wash your face with this and you feel like you've literally had a facial. It not only cleans your face well and gets the oil off, but it also refreshes you and causes you to feel alert all day.
Monica S.
Walton, NY
This product it Deffinally says what it does it wakes you up I love it my only complaint is it makes my skin really dry maybe it's just my skin but other than that it's a great product
Benna A.
Vienna, VA
I love Clean & Clear Morning Burst! The sent and tingling sensation help wake me up and I love the micro-beads, it really makes my face feel clean. I've used other cleansers but I always go back to Clean & Clear.
Ariel P.
Greensburg, KY
I love this product. I love when I wash my face and its like this cool blast of feeling just comes to you when you go to wash it off. It leaves your face feeling so fresh and rejuvenated!
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
I love this product and use it everyday. I especially love that they use it at all of the Soul Cycle locations. It's bright smell boosts my mood and I always feel VERY clean afterward.
Amanda H.
San Leandro, CA
This cleanser is great and does give you that refreshing "morning burst" feeling it's product name describes. I think the fragrance helps achieve that feeling. The exfoliating beads are great. Great for teens.

This may not be great for those with sensitive skin as it can have a drying effect.
Edna M.
Las Vegas, NV
I have bought this twice and it does the work but I think is a little harsh for my skin it gets a little irritated so I don't use it often may be 3 times a week.
But it does the work.
christy P.
Cincinnati, OH
This is not the best. It is okay but not for every day use. My used this product one time and she didn't like it. She has a pretty bad case of oily skin and it takes something really strong to work on cleaning her pores. If you are experiencing a light case of oily skin it may work just fine.
Mackenzie P.
Wayne
This stuff works wonders on my oily skin! It clears my acne and smells great! It left my skin a little dry after a while so I startes using moisturizer with it and I have great skin!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?