BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Ibi O.
Atlanta , GA
kind of heavily scented for me, but I like the feel of this. Unfortunately, my face feels pretty dry after this. I already have dry skin, so that's definitely not ideal. If you have oily/combo skin, this may be better for you to start the day with.
Carmen G.
Miami
Purchased at: Walgreens
It was good but i used it when i didn’t have any acne. This really doesn’t help with anything besides nice your face. This personal made my face feel awake and i liked it. But if your looking for something for acne this is not the product for you.
Christina C.
Olympia
Purchased at: Target
I love this, especially upon doing my morning routine. It leaves my skin feeling very fresh, clean and after rinsing I splash my face with cold water to close my pores.
Aldana Q.
Miami
Purchased at: Target
This facial cleanser is one I can’t live without! Part of my everyday facial routine and ever since I started using it I have experienced WAY less break outs. Plus the little morning burst bubbles that it has really do give you a feeling of refreshment and makes you ready to start the day!!
Lilyana D.
When it says it’s morning burst it means it! I wake up around 5 am to wash my face and it honestly helps me wake up a bit. I stopped using it on a day to day basis because it was getting too much for my skin. Other than that it works really well.
Alissa R.
This facial cleanser is amazing for the price and the quality! I would recommend this to anyone that takes regular morning showers! Especially for someone who needs to be refreshed and wake up! I often use it after the gym for a refreshing burst.
Tiffany O.
Pittsburgh
This product is the only face wash I will use. I have sensitive skin and this is the only face wash that actually works and I don’t have a reaction. I’ve been using this since I was 13 years old and honestly feel lost without if i don’t use it!
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
I enjoyed this cleanser in the morning. I like the bright citrus scent. I do not care much for the microbeads. I wish they would find an alternative that is better for the environment because this is a great cleanser at an affordable price tag.
Anna W.
This is by far my favorite facial cleanser. I shower every morning, and this literally gives you a burst of energy!!! I have been purchasing this product for over three years now and have clear skin and wonderful results. Would highly recommend
Yuliana O.
Atlanta, Ga
This works as well, it also smells so good. It worth it for your face. It’s not to harsh either. I’ve only used it a couple of times. I did meet my expectations and it have improved. I would use it again.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?