BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Diana P.
I love this product , it works really great with skin. I get really oily in my "T zone" it has really helped control my face to not be as oily as fast during my day. This is my daily go to routine in the mornings !
Misty N.
Saint Martinville, LA
Every clean & clear product I've ever tried has never disappointed me. Especially the morning burst! You can feel it working its magic into your skin & it definitely gives you live in my morning, lol. Love this!!
Jada c.
Waynesboro
This acne wash is okay I guess. It burned my skin around my nose because it was a little too strong but if I use it in moderation it’s okay. I am a frequent user of it though. It cleared my face a lot. I will most definitely keep using and buy it again.
Rosario R.
Riverside, CA
This cleanser smell great and feels great. The exfoliating beads feel great on my skin. There is a rich lather that builds up when washing my face that leaves it feeling perfectly clean.
Michelle A.
Long Beach, CA
Great product leaves skin feeling flawless specially in the morning it kinds wakes you up and lets you get the day started I have repurchased this item a couple of times and I love it
Teresa R.
Philadelphia, PA
This face wash is great! I use it every morning and it always leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. the little bids give your face a nice cool feeling. It's a definite must get!
Sarah S.
Lancaster, OH
I love this face wash. I use it every morning, and it is one of my favorites. It is a great one to keep handy. My face gets very greasy throughout the day, and this helps prevent breakouts for me.
Autumn C.
I've used this before and through memory I remember it being rather refreshing and good smelling. This was a while ago so I don't know how it has progressed and or changed recently.
Danielle H.
Lake wales, FL
I keep this cleanser in my shower and use it daily! I workout 5 times a week and also use it to scrub my back as well. This cleanser leaves my skin feeling soft, glowing and refreshed!
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
I love using this product first thing in the morning-the micro beads give my face a clean refreshing feeling after a long nights sleep. The scent is pleasurable and the product never leaves your skin dry or flaky. I have been using this product for a long time and truly enjoy the results I see.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?