BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Patricia C.
I love the smell and the feel of the beads exfoliating but my problem with this was that it was WAAAY TOO DRYING! I'm very oily and this stripped my skin and left it feeling too tight.
Diana P.
I love this product , it works really great with skin. I get really oily in my "T zone" it has really helped control my face to not be as oily as fast during my day. This is my daily go to routine in the mornings !
Amber W.
I enjoy a lot of the clean and clear products. They smell amazing and the little beads feel so refreshing against my skin. I usually alternate between the different types of face wash.
Jada c.
Waynesboro
This acne wash is okay I guess. It burned my skin around my nose because it was a little too strong but if I use it in moderation it’s okay. I am a frequent user of it though. It cleared my face a lot. I will most definitely keep using and buy it again.
Katie M.
Fairborn, OH
I used to love this stuff. It's nice. It energizes, it feels good, it really wakes you up. It's fresh. But, all the cleaning and clear stuff smells very chemically and not natura .
Michelle A.
Long Beach, CA
Great product leaves skin feeling flawless specially in the morning it kinds wakes you up and lets you get the day started I have repurchased this item a couple of times and I love it
Gabriela M.
Kissimmee, FL
Love purchasing this with the night time cleanser as well. Very affordable and soft to the skin. This day one has little particles that make your skin feel awake and fresh. The only issue is the pump gets stuck.
Autumn C.
I've used this before and through memory I remember it being rather refreshing and good smelling. This was a while ago so I don't know how it has progressed and or changed recently.
allison s.
I hate this it dries out my skin so badly. And it irritates it. It's not just me; I know a lot of people who can't use this for the same reason. Im not allergic to it either it's just bad.
Amanda H.
San Leandro, CA
This cleanser is great and does give you that refreshing "morning burst" feeling it's product name describes. I think the fragrance helps achieve that feeling. The exfoliating beads are great. Great for teens.

This may not be great for those with sensitive skin as it can have a drying effect.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?