BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Patricia C.
I love the smell and the feel of the beads exfoliating but my problem with this was that it was WAAAY TOO DRYING! I'm very oily and this stripped my skin and left it feeling too tight.
Jeffin C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
That would be the favorite part of the morning. Me and my younger daughter share this and it really freshens up your face, gives it a soft glow. It's really good for your skin, as it has vitamins and antioxidants.
Gabriela M.
Kissimmee, FL
Love purchasing this with the night time cleanser as well. Very affordable and soft to the skin. This day one has little particles that make your skin feel awake and fresh. The only issue is the pump gets stuck.
Megan P.
Topeka, KS
I have been using this for awhile now and it works great for me. I have very oily/acne prone skin and I use this in the shower every morning and my face smells so good and is clean.
Katie M.
Fairborn, OH
I used to love this stuff. It's nice. It energizes, it feels good, it really wakes you up. It's fresh. But, all the cleaning and clear stuff smells very chemically and not natura .
Emily P.
Olyphant , PA
My favorite thing about this face wash is the micro beads! It really feels like it's just scrubbing away all the oils and everything! Great scent and easy to find, but a little pricey!
Jada c.
Waynesboro
This acne wash is okay I guess. It burned my skin around my nose because it was a little too strong but if I use it in moderation it’s okay. I am a frequent user of it though. It cleared my face a lot. I will most definitely keep using and buy it again.
LaTyra A.
I usually don't like clean and clear products but this one works pretty well. I've been using it for about 2 months now and have been seeing great results in my acne and skin! Love it!
Diana P.
I love this product , it works really great with skin. I get really oily in my "T zone" it has really helped control my face to not be as oily as fast during my day. This is my daily go to routine in the mornings !
axel m.
Seattle , WA
Use it every morning and night as well even though its supposed to be for morning use. It smells fresh and the beads are really fun to play with while washing your face. I recommend using a moisturizer after wash.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?