BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Megan M.
Woodland, CA
I've used this product for years and love it. The scent is fresh, it does wake you up, and it is gentle on the skin. I love the color and how smooth it is too. Perfect for daily use!
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
Ive been using this every morning for the last 7 years. Its a great exfoliating and cleansing product. Not abrasive or too soft. Great smell. Extremely cheap. It really wakes my skin up.
Kassandra W.
San Diego, CA
It's a decent face wash. I never repurchased it after I bought it, but I didn't hate it. I did feel like it left my skin feeling a little bit more dry than other facial cleansers, though.
zoey💛🌼 j.
.......
Great product!! Keeps my face feeling fresh in the morning!! It's very gentle for me. It was my first time trying it out and I loved it!! Nice packaging. Great product over all, would definitely recommend to others!!
Dahiana R.
Amazing! I used It back in my high school days when pimples were practically my bestfriend (not!) and it helped clear out my pimples keep my face refreshed and wake me up in the mornings!
Monica E.
Neenah, WI
Awesome product to really wake you up in the morning. Nice lather and your face feels super clean after. Would recommend this to anyone looking for an easy cleaner to add to your routine.
Ellie H.
Magnolia, OH
I definitely think this does what is advertised. It wakes you up with a refreshing feel and great smell. BUT I cannot use this wash with out liberally applying some form of moisturizer.
Christine H.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this because I thought it might make a good daily cleanser for my face. It felt great, and smelled nice, but a few days after I started using it, my skin got a bit of rebound acne. It was too drying for me.
Nicole L.
Virginia beach, VA
I used this product for a while but it did not make any difference rather I used it in the morning or in the evening. Did not do anything to help my skin so I have discontinued using it.
Danielle T.
Keighley
I use this in the shower and it feels so good to apply to the skin, the scent really does wake you up. And your skin is left feeling super smooth. Not too sure about the energizing bit, my skin still looks the same.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?