BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Gaby P.
BRONX, NY
They are not playing when they say "Morning Burst". I am not a morning person and sometimes I have to wake up early in the morning for work or school and this really does helps. And smells great too!
Camille M.
Macomb, MI
This has a very nice mild scent and does a great job cleansing. I use it morning and night and have not had a problem with dryness. It's a great cleanser and have purchased it at least 4 times now and will continue to do so. I have not had any breakout issues since using this.
Gaby G.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this product a couple weeks ago, it was a great booster but it made little effect on my face as any other product. I'm all about facial products but not crazy about this one. Its just a simple product not as exciting as it seems
Jaclyn C.
Memphis, TN
I love using this face wash when I wake up and the morning and somethimes during the day. It gives your skin a fresher feel. Yet it does dry out skin depending on you skin type. Totally love it though!
Rachel S.
Mars, PA
I use NOTHING but Clean & Clear in the morning. Their whole line of products is great, but this HAS to be one of my favorites. It really does wake you up! It smells wonderful, it gets your face clean, and it doesn't dry your skin out!
Kristin W.
Stanford, KY
I use this as an alternative to makeup remover wipes or cleansers. I always have a bottle in my shower and use it before anything else to both remove any makeup I had on that day or just to clean my face. I use and love all of the Clean and Clear cleansers with beads in them.
Christine M.
Sebring, FL
Ugh I am not a morning person at all but this helps me so much! I apply it on my face first thing and the yummy smell and the invigorating beads gives me a nice wakeup call, plus it clears my skin :)
Mariah W.
I've never owned this product but I bought for my mom. I tried it and It was ok it's just not for my skin type. My mom absolutely loves it and swears by it but she's oily so I guess it's good for her.
Caitlin C.
Staten Island, NY
I used this product to clear out the blemishes on my face and it worked great for that but it dried out my skin more than I'd hope. It's great for days that my skins extra oily but not for daily use.
Amber Z.
Boston
this is a great cleanser for the morning! it really does wake you up but so does any cleanser if you used cold water :/ still would recommend if you want a cooling morning cleanser to wake you up! :)
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?