BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
Ive been using this every morning for the last 7 years. Its a great exfoliating and cleansing product. Not abrasive or too soft. Great smell. Extremely cheap. It really wakes my skin up.
Haley V.
Manchester, KY
I used to use this in the morning. I have always had pretty decent, not very acne prone skin. As such, this tended to dry out my skin. I did enjoy the smell, and I loved the way it felt.
Cristina G.
I love this product & for the price its great,it wakes me up cleanse my face & smells good.After Washing My face i put the moisturizer So It Wont Dry My Face.I Will Def Repurchase Again.
Raeann H.
I personally love the way this face wash makes my skin feel. It's always soft after I use it in the morning. I also have the facial scrub kind and it makes my face feel so clean and soft.
Amy B.
Cincinnati, OH
I recently gave this face wash a go and it wasn't all I expected it to be. It was really drying to my face, and actually irritated it after a few days of use. Not a good face wash for those of us with sensitive skin.
Nicole L.
Virginia beach, VA
I used this product for a while but it did not make any difference rather I used it in the morning or in the evening. Did not do anything to help my skin so I have discontinued using it.
Breanna S.
I use this product every morning when I shower and I absolutely love it. I have been using it over a year now. It really works and is not too pricey. Definitely a good buy for the money.
Lindsey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I don't use this product only in the morning... I use it when I am getting ready to go out! It definitely wakes you up and makes you feel so refreshed! I love it! It is also a good price!
Bianca L.
Modesto, CA
I am not currently using this product because I am on an acne treatment regimen, but I do use it occasionally and I LOVE the way it feels on my skin. I absolutely love that tingling feeling.
Sabina G.
Madison , WI
Im a little obsessed with washing my face and this is one out of the many face washes i own and use on the daily. It smells great, and really leaves you feeling refreshed in the morning.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?