BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Cindi W.
Grovertown, IN
I love Cleahn and Clear products. Very economically priced and still do the job! This one smells great and really wakes me up. I do try to take a break every now and again so my face doesn't dry out too much but it really makes me feel clean and invigorated.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne, WY
It smells very good, and does a great job at cleansing. I found it dried my skin out too much, but it is perfect for my daughter, so I think it's just my skin type. She absolutely loves it!
Drew M.
Ransomville
Love this face wash! I use it every morning and not only does it leave my face feeling great, it also gives me a quick wake up. It definitely met my expectations, and it is a great price.
Sabina G.
Madison , WI
Im a little obsessed with washing my face and this is one out of the many face washes i own and use on the daily. It smells great, and really leaves you feeling refreshed in the morning.
zoey💛🌼 j.
.......
Great product!! Keeps my face feeling fresh in the morning!! It's very gentle for me. It was my first time trying it out and I loved it!! Nice packaging. Great product over all, would definitely recommend to others!!
Ashley M.
Greenville, OH
I really like all of these cleansers! I love the little bursting beads in them, they really give my skin the tingling sensation. I feel like my skin is super clean and makeup free after I use it. The only con I have noticed is that it can be over drying sometimes so I use less in the winter time!

Megan M.
Woodland, CA
I've used this product for years and love it. The scent is fresh, it does wake you up, and it is gentle on the skin. I love the color and how smooth it is too. Perfect for daily use!
Kisha M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Overall it worked well for being over the counter, i wont buy it again because i need something a little stronger, i bought the moisturizer frpm the same line and it worked pretty well.
Teresa S.
Westfield, NY
I tried this for the first time about 2 years ago and I have been addicted ever since then, I have really oily skin in the summer time and cleaning my face with this product every morning makes such a big difference
Heather M.
Lawrence, KS
I love the Morning Burst face wash because it really does help me wake up in the mornings. It makes my face so much less oily, but definitely clears acne. I would rate this stuff as high as the Neutrogena face washes.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?