BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Belleville
This stuff smells so good and makes you wake up in the mornings. Gentle on skin even with the beads it has. Skin feels very clean after using it, I didn’t see it make a difference with my acne but it’s a great way to keep your face clean!
Amilia O.
Goshen
I’ve used this face wash for years and it has always been a tried and true!! It removes all my makeup (yes full beat) and i personally like when a face wash leaves my skin dry because I feel like it removes all the dirt and oils from my face! Would highly recommend for oily skin!!
Sara L.
Indianapolis, IN
I got a trial size bottle of this to try on vacation. I got it from Kroger. The face was was refreshing in the morning and had a nice fragrance. I did feel more awake after washing my face. I bought another bottle as soon as I got back.
Tia T.
Spencer
I’m always skeptical about buying face washes because many just lead to more breakouts or dry/oily skin. This face wash the only one I found that kept my skin moisturized but not oily and helped with breakouts. Definitely will repurchase
Tequila B.
Holliday
I love clean and clear. so use this morning burst cleanser every morning. The beads help to exfoliate my skin, clearing a way the sweat, dirt and oils from when I slept. using this product wakes me up in the morning. It smells great too.
Jen B.
Average, cheap product. Nothing about it would make me want to repurchase. I personally like the smell, but my fiance hates it. It is a citrus like scent. It has not helped clear up my skin even a tiny bit. It isn't bad, just nothing special.
Rafa K.
Jersey City, NJ
this is the ideal product for anyone looking to start the day with the perfect skin. I like to wake up and wash my face with it and then do my morning routine. it is a cheap product but of a lot of quality. I recommend it for everyone.
Emily K.
Cape Coral
I LOVE this face wash, in the morning it makes my skin feel really refreshed, I even use it through out the day, it smells nice also! It’s great for sensitive skin, I can’t say enough good things about this product, 10/10 recommend!!!!
Joseline F.
This is a favorite of mine for everyday use. I use this to wash off the makeup remover and to clean it if I’ve been outside. It’s a simple product that cleans your skin and I’m not sure if it prevents breakouts but it’s helped my skin.
Hayley C.
Seattle
The product has a nice smell and lathers nicely. It does a pretty good job of clearing acne, however it does leave the skin very tight and dry. I assume it completely strips your face of oil. I would suggest using a layer (or two) of facial moisturizer after using the product.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?