BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kylie L.
South Jordan, UT
I used this for about 4 months, and when i originally bought it i was so excited to try it, and it smells so good!!!!! but after using it, my skin felt tight and dry, and the moisturizer it comes with didn't moisturize, so my skin was always dry. i was super disappointed because i love the smell of citrus.
Jori H.
Paris, MI
I used to use this every morning on my face the little beads really make it feel like you are getting into your pores and cleaning your face really well. It also smells really refreshing and leaves your skin having that cooling refreshed feel.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Bought this because it was inexpensive, was a fun color, and recommended to me by a friend. Loved the way it smelled, but my skin could only take about 5 washes before it left my skin dry :(
Amie C.
inverness
I use this every morning before doing anything I love the tingles feeling it makes my face feel after I use it. The only con would be sometimes I'll find the little beads in my hair. Lmfao but still worth five stars
Julie L.
Columbus , GA
I don't know what it is about this cleanser, but I love it. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling refreshed, tingly, and vibrant. A great way to help wake yourself up in the mornings!
Kayla M.
Little Rock, AR
Wonderful product!!! I have used this facial cleanser for years! It is the only kind that I will use and that does not break me out. I highly recommend to all teenage girls and young women!
Stacey P.
Jacksonville, FL
I really enjoy this face wash! It is so refreshing to use to wake up tired skin in the morning, and it smells great, too! I also love that its affordable and that I can find it almost anywhere.
Xiomara S.
Los Banos, CA
I love using this cleanser In the mornings where the night before I dididn't wear makeup. It wakes me up and I love the smell! I would highly recommend this product!
Sonia R.
This product helps take off all the dirt of your skin and all the bad skin. I notice that it left my skin feeling very soft. I love how I can scrub my face making sure that its fully clean.
darcie b.
Greenwood, IN
This product is amazing. I literally do not feel clean without using this product in the morning. Be careful not to use it too close to bedtime though... because this product has incredibly amazing way about it that just joltz your skin right away. This product will wake your skin and you up instantly.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?