BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Lola M.
Bronx, NY
Works great on my skin. I highly recommend ! I love how it literally wakes up my skin. And the micro burst feels like little burst of sensation but you have to wash it off after 3 mins or so.
Ebony W.
Jacksonville, AR
I have been using this product for quite some time, maybe years. I recently noticed that this product does not help w/ my pimples and when I wash my face it ALWAYS feels dry & ashy. I guess I never noticed until recently.
Tisha C.
I really like the smells they have. Also its sort of cools your face and your scrubbing it in. When you rinse it off it feels like you have a new face. If I use this daily it controls my acne.
Bryttanie C.
Starkville, MS
Did not meet my expectations, my acne didn't subside just got worse even after using for a month. It made my face red after each use. I bought it from CVS and this was the first time using it.
Fiona M.
I only use this in the morning and it really helps wake me up and refresh, definitely true to its name. Its a good product for the price, but didn't do anything miraculous for learning my skin
susnezra w.
It smells soooo good, the beads feel very nice on your skin and it has this refreshing/minty feel after you wash your face! the price is VERY reasonable. the color and presentation drew me in!
Anasty G.
Laredo, TX
This product is just the BEST! When I tried it my face felt so pefect; I didn't even have oily skin which I always get but with this product I recommend ladies that have oily skin to use it.
Jaime J.
Blackwood, NJ
I like this product. I do not think it wakes me up in the morning and I hate when the wash gets in my nose. It's burns kinda bad. However, my face feels clean and smooth after using it.
meagan j.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I like the smell, and fresh feeling it brings when it's being applied, but I've found that my face feels a little oily through out the day when I use this.. I naturally have very oily skin that is prone to acne, so anything that adds oil to my face is not for me.
Erynn C.
Sahuarita, AZ
This product is great at doing what it said it's suppose to do! (wake you up) It has a wonderful smell, nice clean feeling on your skin, and great for all skin types!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?