BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Brittany T.
This facial cleanser gives me a fresh and clean face. I love the way it smells and how clean my face feels after i use it. I wish there was some type of exfoliant in it to give my face a nice, gentle scrub.
Dyani D.
Rochester, NY
This product is really good. This was one of my first daily facial cleansers. I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser helped prevent break outs and maintain my skin. It didn’t do any extra cleansing but it definitely maintained my skin.
Christy L.
Yes this product does smell good however those micro beads don't do anything except hurt ocean life it has been proven on the dr show that these micro beads don't exfoliate I will not buy this product again
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
I love the morning burst cleanser. The little beads inside make me feel so awake when I use it! It does a good job at removing makeup too if you don't use it in the morning. All around great cleaner, highly recommend
Kaylee S.
Cool Ridge, WV
I don't like it. When I wash my face with it I feel like I'm putting a big waxy film over my face or something like slime. It's definitely not refreshing and doesn't give me a morning burst to say the least.
Kristy B.
Flowood, MS
I love this face wash!! It really does give a little extra energy to your face and helps you feel more awake and ready for the day! It cleans really well!! I highly recommend this face wash!!! It's perfect!
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
This stuff is amazing. I live by it. Although I don't use it in the morning like its meant to be used. It leaves my skin clean and soft for when I go to bed. I never breakout like I used to since using this.
Lyndsey C.
I love the smell and effectiveness of this. I tend to rotate my skin care stuff, but I somehow always sneak this one in. It does wake you up and the exfoliation isn't irritating. Smells amazing as well.
Carissa R.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love this face wash! I use it every time I take a shower and it is the perfect cleanser for my skin! I have relatively oily skin and this is just right to keep it clear, clean it up and not dry out my face!
Sydney V.
This is my favorite morning burst clean and clear product. It really does wake you up in the morning and makes your face feel rejuvenated and fresh. If you have acne I would recommend using this everyday.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?