BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Yaderi R.
Bronx, NY
I Love this product. My face always feels fresh and clean. I never brake out and i my skin always feels flawless. Appsolultly love this product and its the one i mostly but to cleanse my face.
alexandra r.
I recently bought this cleanser and it does its job! It wakes me up, makes me feel fresh clean, and has an amazing scent! BUT, it really dries out my skin and leaves my face a bit stiff. I used it this morning and the sides of my nose upper chin are still burning.
Christina S.
I love this face wash! It smells amazing and gives my face a fresh clean and bright look and feel:)
I use this every morning since Ingrid talked about it and I am very happy with the results
Kate L.
Austin
I find this to be a great face wash. It cleans, and the beads feel so nice on my face. I have used many products from Clean and Clear and I am such a fan, but this one is my fave by far! I recommend that everyone try it.
Nautica M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I really like this product it makes your skin feel refresh and some what tight. But I feel like it does cleans my skin well and not so oily so I would say try it out and see if it's for you.
Sarah V.
Chino, CA
Been using this since high school and it does give you a little burst of energy while making your face smell really good! It's gentle for my sensitive skin, and i feel like it cleans my pores.
Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
This cleanser smells great, however it leaves my skin feeling dry and itchy. I'll find myself scratching my face throughout the day. It leaves red dey patches on my face. My skin would flake
Kiara L.
I don't have particularly sensitive skin or have a need for harsher products, so this works great for me! I typically use it a lot 3-4 times a week. Inexpensive, smells decent. Good for price.
Chandler B.
Overall, this facial wash is a great medium between an exfoliator and cleanser. It is not harsh on your skin, but still helps with acne and keeping your skin free of nasty things. I really liked using it in the morning, along with a moisturizer, for a very clean feeling face. Not to mention, it smells great!
Alicia L.
Oxnard, CA
i love this!! i always wash my face in the mornings so i decided to try out this product and its so amazing it has a nice scent and it leaves my face feeling so soft and fresh and oil free !!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?