BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Blanca F.
Lynwood, CA
This was a great morning cleanser, although it didn't wake you up how the advertising suggests. I would still buy this cleanser again, the exfoliation is not too harsh and good for everyday use.
Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
While the price of this product is great, it does not "wake" my skin up as it claims. This product does smell nice, so that's a plus, but I would not purchase this product again in the future.
Jessica P.
Douglasville, GA
I remember the first time I borrowed some of this after a sleepover with a girlfriend in high school! I remember thinking " this must be why her skin looks SO awesome:)"
Dallas T.
Fresno
It smells good. That was about the only thing I liked about this one. I feel somewhat clean but it leaves a tight feeling and almost like a sticky substance on your face. I wouldn't recommend it.
Cynthia H.
Utah
I have used this bottle recently and I can't say that I was in love with it. It does keep my face oil free but very drying and has a sorta slip to it like you feel there's something on your face
Crystal S.
I love the way this product feels invigorating in the morning. It gets the job done and isn't harsh on your skin. It is cost effective and I can easily find this product at several retailers. I would recommend using this product in the morning and another one at night.
Jacqueline A.
Conshohocken, PA
Even though this face wash was not very exfoliating and I don't have sensitive skin it left my skin looking red and blotchy. I have attempted to use this face wash on several occasions and each time it did the same thing
Kate L.
Austin
I find this to be a great face wash. It cleans, and the beads feel so nice on my face. I have used many products from Clean and Clear and I am such a fan, but this one is my fave by far! I recommend that everyone try it.
meagan j.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I like the smell, and fresh feeling it brings when it's being applied, but I've found that my face feels a little oily through out the day when I use this.. I naturally have very oily skin that is prone to acne, so anything that adds oil to my face is not for me.
Alicia L.
Oxnard, CA
i love this!! i always wash my face in the mornings so i decided to try out this product and its so amazing it has a nice scent and it leaves my face feeling so soft and fresh and oil free !!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?