BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Marcy G.
I use this in conjunction with my C+C Nighttime Relaxation cleanser and together they keep my pores clear and beautiful. This morning solution energizes my pores and I can feel it cleaning out my pores! It's a great way to start off my day.
Jordan W.
Muncie, IN
I use Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser every morning and I absolutely love it! I love the beads because it gives my face a nice deep clean. Furthermore, the face wash is also a good price! Overall, I really recommend the product!
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
I love love this product. It smells ahhhhmazing in the morning. I paid about 4 bucks for it. It’s got this amazing citrus scent that perks you up. There are tiny micro beads that clean your skin deep. It’s a classic and it’s staying in my shower!
Fiona G.
The best morning facial wash ever! I love the way it wakes me up in the morning it smells fantastic! The packaging is decent I’ve seen better packaging. I like the pump but I would prefer a bottle that I can squeeze so that I can control the amount that comes out.
Joly T.
Lawrence
I have oily skin and most cleansers tend to dry out my skin and This cleanser is amazing it cleans very good, doesn’t dry my skin out and also it’s very affordable.
Tasha Y.
Great Mills
I love this face wash I used to use it every morning before school and I loved how it would wake me up and give me a fresh feeling . Now i use it mostly every day .
Amilia O.
Goshen
I’ve used this face wash for years and it has always been a tried and true!! It removes all my makeup (yes full beat) and i personally like when a face wash leaves my skin dry because I feel like it removes all the dirt and oils from my face! Would highly recommend for oily skin!!
Kristin B.
This is a must have!! I have been using this product for years now! I absolutely love it. Combined with the night time cleanser it does wonders for the skin!! I normally buy from target/walmart/cvs. Most places have them combined which make it more affordable.
Sarah S.
Purchase, NY
I always use this when I’m at my friends house and I forget my face wash! She’s been using this product for years and it’s a quick and nice smelling scrub to put on in the morning. Works well, but not a regular product of mine personally.
Chantal H.
This is my favorite facial cleanser. My face feels super clean and refreshed after using it. It doesn't leave any oily residue behind. Cleans my breakouts up. Affordable price and I would recommend this product to anyone with problem skin
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?