BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
jasmine d.
I've been buying this product for years and had no problem with it. I love that it has vitamin c in it. also it actually does it's job and wakes you up in the morning.
Blanca F.
Lynwood, CA
This was a great morning cleanser, although it didn't wake you up how the advertising suggests. I would still buy this cleanser again, the exfoliation is not too harsh and good for everyday use.
Claudia C.
This product makes my skin soft. It has a nice smell and it makes my face feel clean. I like it a lot, it's my go to facial cleanser and it usually lasts me about a month before I go buy more.
Dallas T.
Fresno
It smells good. That was about the only thing I liked about this one. I feel somewhat clean but it leaves a tight feeling and almost like a sticky substance on your face. I wouldn't recommend it.
Rosemary R.
Excellent face cleanser! Leave you with a nice fresh and clean face throughout the whole day! And it can be purchased almost anywhere in a Walmart, Walgreens, CVS and for a very affordable price
Jackie S.
Milpitas, CA
I purchased the small travel sized at Target for a trip and it left my face feeling so soft and smooth. It was perfect for dry weather, it didn't dry out my skin. And it woke me up for the day!
Summer H.
La Vergne, TN
I've used this off and on since it came out. I love the smell and my face is super clean after use without being parched. I only swapped to something else because I wanted a more natural product.
Madison T.
I love the citrus smell of the morning burst cleanser. My skin always feels smooth and gently exfoliated after using this cleanser. It is super gentle and I am so happy it is oil free! This is a good morning pick me up cleanser
Diana D.
Madera, CA
This cleanser is amazing. It has a nice citrus scent to it. It gives you a boost of energy in the morning.
You only need one pump, so this product will last you a while, it's also pretty affordable.
Jessica L.
Oak Harbor, OH
I love using this face wash every morning. I sweat a lot at night bc I move all night and when I wash my face with this product in the mornings it leaves me refreshed and feeling clean! Great pricing no matter where you buy it!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?