BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Anna G.
Westport, MA
Personally, this product did not work for my skin. It smelled great and woke me up for sure, however it didn't clean my face very well. However, I am not saying it doesn't work for everyone, just didn't work for my oily skin.
Jessica P.
Douglasville, GA
I remember the first time I borrowed some of this after a sleepover with a girlfriend in high school! I remember thinking " this must be why her skin looks SO awesome:)"
Summer H.
La Vergne, TN
I've used this off and on since it came out. I love the smell and my face is super clean after use without being parched. I only swapped to something else because I wanted a more natural product.
Blanca F.
Lynwood, CA
This was a great morning cleanser, although it didn't wake you up how the advertising suggests. I would still buy this cleanser again, the exfoliation is not too harsh and good for everyday use.
Rosemary R.
Excellent face cleanser! Leave you with a nice fresh and clean face throughout the whole day! And it can be purchased almost anywhere in a Walmart, Walgreens, CVS and for a very affordable price
Cynthia H.
Utah
I have used this bottle recently and I can't say that I was in love with it. It does keep my face oil free but very drying and has a sorta slip to it like you feel there's something on your face
jasmine d.
I've been buying this product for years and had no problem with it. I love that it has vitamin c in it. also it actually does it's job and wakes you up in the morning.
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
This was my go to face wash in high school. It helped me wake up, and stay up on those days I just wanted to sleep all day. Works a lot better than just splashing some cold water in your face.
Kyra B.
Elkhorn, WI
This stuff is amazing! it's also pretty inexpensive so this skincare product won't break your bank! it has a cooling sensation when you use it which helps wake you tired skin in the early morning
Joan R.
Pekin, IL
I love this cleanser, not only for the fact that it removes all your makeup and grease on your face, but it also smells amazing, and if you tend to use it in the morning it really does wake you up!!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?